Thursday

TAMING Your Monthly CYCLE

How are things with you? Fall is the time of year when we can still have delectable dark colored frozen berries. I love having them all glistening with their vibrant juices swirling all over in a bowl for breakfast! There was a time in my life when I did not eat healthy like this... I went for years going for hours without food, allowing myself to get jittery, irritable, and an emotional wreck before I would eat. Binging on starchy stuff, sweets, and eating " healthy" packaged snacks.. I had no idea I was laying the ground for Diabetes and a horrible menopause, as well as contributing to my horrid cycle. There were irregular cycles, mood swings, and all that came with it: This all turned around when I started to use the tips I will share with you in this article "TAMING your monthly CYCLE" I am dedicating time to this topic because it's SUCH an issue for women. Many of my patients have changed their lives by putting these tips into practice. ...

No comments:

Popular Posts